Monday, June 21, 2010

TV Interview, "Celebration of Living" Performance and...

This last weekend was pretty ol' amazing! I was interviewed by Conn Jackson on, "Get Connected with Conn Jackson!" This is a relatively new show that airs on the Word network. Check out http://www.conntv.com for more info. I'll also be posting the air date on my website. We'll see how it turns out once they are done with editing it. Me on TV??? [scratches head!]

I spoke and performed Saturday at Emory's "Celebration of Living" in Atlanta, GA. This was really a great experience. I have never been really crazy about public speaking (I'm a public singer not speaker!), but I got a lot out of giving this speech and was glad to have had the opportunity. I also got to perform 4 songs. 3 off of my record, "Between the Lines" and 1 that will be on my new record.

Also, Vitamin Shoppe was kind of enough to sponsor me for the tour! So a big thanks to them!

Thanks for listening!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment