Thursday, March 19, 2009

Writing, Traveling and 500 Songs for Kids

I've been playing, traveling, writing and meeting folks...very busy and haven't had much time to write in the ol' blog. So I'm catching up today! Looks like we are going to be finishing the entire record before too long. I'm excited about the new songs and going back into the studio with Jeff Tomei! Also, I wanted to let you know about a great event and cause, 500 Songs for Kids/SongsForKids.org. It's a non-profit organization that reaches out to sick kids through music. Songs For Kids sponsors performances for kids in their hospitals and hospital rooms even. So anyway, I'll be participating in 500 songs for kids which is a countdown of the 500 most passionate songs performed by musicians from all around Georgia. I'll be performing, "Summer of 69" by Bryan Adams on May 2nd at Smith's Olde Bar. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment